Our Vision The Clemson University Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CU-CAM) consolidates all interdisciplinary education, research, innovation and engagement manufacturing-oriented activities under one umbrella with the overarching goal to improve manufacturing effectiveness, quality, and sustainability. This unique confluence of expertise and infrastructure enables CU-CAM to provide timely and relevant translation of innovation directly to our industry partners.
Centers across campus work together for maximum synergistic impact:
- Clemson Composites Center
- Clemson Advanced Robotics Manufacturing Center
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Clemson University Center for Workforce Development (CUCWD)
- Center for Automotive Aviation and Virtual E-Schools (CA2VES).
- Clemson University Vehicle Assembly Center
CU-CAM will be a key component in the economic prosperity of the state—its people and its stakeholders.